About our Candles
Our candles are made from 100% pure coconut soy wax (Cocosoy) and are phthalate and lead free. Cocosoy wax primarily consists of natural Soybeans and blended Coconut wax, with a unique Vegetable sourced additives to help it set smoothly.
Coconut wax is currently one of the most sustainable wax to use.
The candles give good hot and cold scent throw and slow-burning; however, the wax has a low melting point. Which means the candles can melt slightly in summer if stored in direct sunlight. Although this is the case using Cocosoy wax still has many benefits, making it one of the most sustainable wax for Eco-conscious customers.
- Trim wick to 5mm before lighting to encourage an even burn and to prevent mushrooming of the wick.
- Only burn the candles on a level fire resistant surface.
- Burn the candles for 2-4 hours at a time, do not burn candles for more than 4 hours. This may lead to a fire hazard.
- When mushrooming of the wicks occur, we recommend you put out the candles, allow it to cool, trim the wick and remove any residue prior to lighting the candles again. Failure to do this may lead to a fire hazard.
Candle first burn
Burn candle until the wax melt to the edges of the jar. This creates what is called a “memory ring”. This helps to prevent tunnelling and promotes an even burn each time you light the candle and ensure maximum fragrance.
To prevent fire and serious injury:
- Burn candle within sight and keep away from drafts and vibrations.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Never burn candles on or near flammable substance.
About our Reed Diffusers
Our Reed diffusers base is an eco-solvent base contains no VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) or alcohol. This solution is gentle on the environment and is the most suitable choice for Eco-conscious customers.
Our Reed base is free from alcohol and animal testing's. Natural rattan sticks are used in our reed base which allows for our reed diffuser to be easily absorbed and dispersed into the air.
Reed Diffuser first use
Prior to use, please unscrew the diffuser cap and removed the stopper from the bottle, screw the cap back on, put in the reed sticks and it’s done. If you want instant fragrance, leave the stick in for 1 minute and flip the reed over.
Reed Diffuser care
To ensure maximum use of this product, stir the oil and flip the reed sticks over on a weekly basis.
Reed Diffuser WARNING
- Do not swallow the liquid.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not allow the liquid to come into contact with textiles or finished surfaces.
- Wipe spills immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not spill on painted or porous surfaces.
- Keep away from heat.